Software Engineer with ML Skills
Investly and Estonia are welcoming top talent. In return, we are offering you thrilling and notable future prospects. That’s just how a fair deal works. Nicknamed the Little Silicon Valley of Europe, Estonia is the hotspot for innovation and ideal place to test your skills to the max. In here, you can work together with other people who are passionate about what they’re doing.
We're looking for a person to join our Artificial Intelligence team which is responsible for making credit limit decisions, processing invoices and handling collection. Your role will be to build up the software architecture for automation, observe the processes in operations and start migrating them to a machine assisted decision making algorithms. You'll be working in an autonomous team of 5-6 people.
This job is ideal for if you are interested in financial technology, machine learning and enjoy engineering systems and features at all levels of the stack. Here you can rapidly prototype and test ideas, experiment with new solutions and learn something new every day. Our stack includes Spring Boot and Aurelia Framework run on AWS. For machine learning algorithms, we use Python libraries.
Our vision is to create the first Narrow Artificial Intelligence for providing working capital for businesses across the globe. As the speed of economic growth is not slowing down, we see that we have an important role to play by helping mankind in manufacturing, distributing and selling goods. With Investly, we provide business owners with the financial means that allow them to efficiently manage their growth. Read more about the vision of the team you'll be working in: https://medium.com/@maivel/ai-assisted-credit-deci...
Our supercharged dev team consists of full stack engineers that have a knack for statistics, data science and machine learning algorithms. We are a fintech startup with offices in Tallinn, Estonia and London, UK.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Designing, building and maintaining the invoice processing app
- Replicating the know-how of our analysis team in the invoice processing app
- Improving the decision-making models with machine learning techniques
- Working closely with customer support and sales teams to automate processes or develop new features
- Identifying and implementing solutions to customer issues
- Integrating third-party applications through APIs
- Prototyping and testing product ideas, experimenting with new solutions, presenting demos before pushing code out
- Making data-based decisions when evaluating yours or others ideas
- Constantly making your code better
- Learning new technologies as the need arises
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Experience with web frameworks
- English as a working language
- Ready to relocate to Estonia
Bonus points if you have
- An interest in financial technology
- Been using Investly yourself
- Experience using Spring Boot or Aurelia or both
- Experience with using machine learning algorithms in Java, Python or R
- Experience with AWS
- A challenging job in a fast-growing venture capital funded fintech start-up
- Diverse organisation with highly motivated team members from Estonia, UK and Poland
- Your decisions matter and will make a change
- Dedication rewarded with options scheme
- Competitive salary
Be part of something that's going to make a difference!
For any further questions, please contact our HR manager Marja Danil